Hiscox has renewed its partnership with the Association of Event Organisers (AEO) in 2017 to provide specialist insurance advice to event organisers. The two organisations have now been working together for an impressive ten years.
Chris Skeith, Chief Executive of AEO, says: “With over 30 years’ experience of delivering specialist insurance policies to the events industry, Hiscox is expert at helping our members minimise the impact of the unexpected. It’s in my nature to focus on the positives but anything can happen in business so it’s prudent for us to make sure that our members have access to the best advice possible in case things don’t go to plan. Whether it’s public liability insurance or insuring against financial loss through cancellation insurance if an event has to be cancelled, the team at Hiscox Event Insurance can provide specialist knowledge and advice to our members.
Martin Linfield, head of Event Insurance at Hiscox says: “It’s fantastic to have such an established relationship with the team at AEO. We have a strong heritage in the events industry and many AEO members are longstanding customers. By continuing to work with the AEO we gain tremendous insight into the issues and challenges affecting those customers which enables us to add further value.”
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- Merchant Taylors to exhibit at The London Summer Event Show - January 20, 2017
- Every day is an event at the O2 and All Bar One is at the height of the excitement! - January 20, 2017
- Grass Roots Meetings & Events US tops off most successful year - January 20, 2017
- GES eyes further growth in Middle East, appoints Patrick Lukan as COO - January 20, 2017
- Ideal Home Editor joins Ideal Home Show - January 19, 2017