Eventopedia – the leading online community for corporate meetings and event planners – today announces that it has been accepted into the Microsoft BizSpark Plus programme.
BizSpark Plus is offered to a select number of start-ups or scale-ups considered to have a high growth potential in their markets. Eventopedia has been awarded $120,000 of Azure cloud services over two years, as well as technical support and a range of other services.
This sponsorship will enable Eventopedia to focus investments elsewhere, such as hiring developers, extending destination coverage, investing in marketing, and customer acquisition.
Eventopedia CEO, Toby Heelis, comments: “We are delighted to be working so closely with Microsoft and to have been accepted onto the BizSpark Plus programme. It’s extremely encouraging to have such validation for our product and future development plans, and it provides our customers with added confidence in both our current and future developments.”
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- Merchant Taylors to exhibit at The London Summer Event Show - January 20, 2017
- Every day is an event at the O2 and All Bar One is at the height of the excitement! - January 20, 2017
- Grass Roots Meetings & Events US tops off most successful year - January 20, 2017
- GES eyes further growth in Middle East, appoints Patrick Lukan as COO - January 20, 2017
- Ideal Home Editor joins Ideal Home Show - January 19, 2017