More time, less work and better data sharing across your organisation. Why is DATA INTEGRATION one of the most important event tech trends today?
By George Sirius, CEO of Eventsforce
Technology is always pushing the boundaries on how we plan and run our events. From the use of simple registration systems, to complex event management tools. From check-in systems and event apps to new technologies like iBeacons and augmented reality. As the significance of technology continues to grow for the events industry, so does the importance of managing all the data we get from our events.
Click here to read Why is DATA INTEGRATION one of the most important event tech trends today?
You can find Eventforce’s eBook ‘ Save time & do MORE with your event data here
Latest posts by Sam Hyland (see all)
- The SSE Arena Belfast, receives 50,000 downloads with Best in Class venue marketing - January 20, 2017
- CEMA Selects Hubb as Content Management Platform for CEMA Summit 2017 - January 18, 2017
- Robe sprinkles extra magic on Circus at Theatre Carré - January 11, 2017
- ESSA forges partnership with University of Lincoln - January 10, 2017
- Security guard accused of choking man at music festival in Brisbane - January 9, 2017