Kru Live has appointed Ella Newton as Client Services Director to drive forward their continued growth and success.
Ella comes from Brands At Work, where she was the Account Manager responsible for cultivating new and existing client relationships and devising creative event solutions for a number of blue chip companies.
Prior to that, Ella achieved a 2:1 degree in Law and has experience freelancing in PR for fashion and fitness companies. She started her career with Kru Live as a brand ambassador and staff booker, supporting events for agencies including Jack Morton and McCann World Group. She has hands-on experience as an accomplished Event Manager for experiential activations for the likes of MINI, Lastminute.com and Nivea, to name a few.
Ella commented, “I’m so delighted to be returning to KruLive in a new role which will enable me to leverage the valuable insights and knowledge I’ve gained across the events industry thus far. Having worked with Kru before, I was able to experience first-hand the exceptional service they provide to clients and staff alike. Kru’s desire to constantly innovate and adapt their service offering for both their talent and event staffing division is a very exciting prospect and I look forward to maximising the agency’s potential and expansion into new markets.”
Sarah-Jane Benham, Managing Director of Kru Live and Kru Talent said, “We are thrilled to have Ella on board in this capacity. Her appointment which sees her heading up our new business team is further proof of our continuing success as an agency.”
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- Merchant Taylors to exhibit at The London Summer Event Show - January 20, 2017
- Every day is an event at the O2 and All Bar One is at the height of the excitement! - January 20, 2017
- Grass Roots Meetings & Events US tops off most successful year - January 20, 2017
- GES eyes further growth in Middle East, appoints Patrick Lukan as COO - January 20, 2017
- Ideal Home Editor joins Ideal Home Show - January 19, 2017