Reggie Aggarwal, CEO and founder of Cvent will be flying over from the US to deliver a session at Event Tech Live, November 13th 2014.
Whether you are launching a business from the ground-up or looking to take your professional career to the next level, adopting an entrepreneurial spirit is key. Reggie’s session will shed light on the 10 lessons he has learned as an entrepreneur, explore the role technology has to play in the advancement of the meetings and events and share his perspective on the future of the industry.
Reggie led Cvent from a two-person startup to a 1,450-person company with a $1+ billion market capitalisation. Cvent has helped more than 12,000 organisations manage hundreds of thousands of events in more than 90 countries.
In October 2013, Aggarwal was named CEO of the Year and the Most Admired CEO for the Washington, DC area by the Washington Business Journal. In addition he was named Entrepreneur of the Year by Ernst & Young and a rising star by Forbes Magazine. Cvent has been named “One of the Best Places to Work in Washington”, five times in the last six years by the Washington Business Journal. In August 2013, Cvent raised $135 million during its IPO and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Reggie’s session will also be streamed live from the event, to have access to the stream please register here.
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- ILEA UK members shipwrecked on a cannibal island next week - October 25, 2016
- SECC lands double corporate win for 2017 - October 24, 2016
- Significant investment delivers industry leading Wi-fi at 30 Euston Square - October 24, 2016
- Up in the air part 3: Trailblazer apprenticeship in Live Events Rigging - October 24, 2016
- George P. Johnson appoints Mary Kabra as Marketing Director, UK. - October 24, 2016