Reggie Aggarwal, CEO and founder of Cvent will be flying over from the US to deliver a session at Event Tech Live, November 13th 2014.
Whether you are launching a business from the ground-up or looking to take your professional career to the next level, adopting an entrepreneurial spirit is key. Reggie’s session will shed light on the 10 lessons he has learned as an entrepreneur, explore the role technology has to play in the advancement of the meetings and events and share his perspective on the future of the industry.
Reggie led Cvent from a two-person startup to a 1,450-person company with a $1+ billion market capitalisation. Cvent has helped more than 12,000 organisations manage hundreds of thousands of events in more than 90 countries.
In October 2013, Aggarwal was named CEO of the Year and the Most Admired CEO for the Washington, DC area by the Washington Business Journal. In addition he was named Entrepreneur of the Year by Ernst & Young and a rising star by Forbes Magazine. Cvent has been named “One of the Best Places to Work in Washington”, five times in the last six years by the Washington Business Journal. In August 2013, Cvent raised $135 million during its IPO and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Reggie’s session will also be streamed live from the event, to have access to the stream please register here.
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- New Tech Products 2016 - September 29, 2016
- what3words the simplest way to communicate location - September 29, 2016
- Swoogo Event Management Software - September 29, 2016
- InItLive staff and volunteer management software - September 29, 2016
- HeadBox the UK’s only website that allows you to search, book and pay for venues online - September 29, 2016