With just five months to go until the doors open on the 2015 Event Production Show, organiser, Mash Media has confirmed stand sales are ahead of target.
Many well-known businesses will return to the 2015 Show, including Morris Leslie, Saville AV, Sunbaba, Total Displays and Winner Events to name a few, alongside some first-time exhibitors showcasing services such as staging, security, traffic management and structures, representing the diversity of the industry. Some of the new exhibitors in these areas include Staging Services, Sol Security, A Star and Contemporary Event Structures.
“The 2015 Event Production Show is really beginning to take shape as new and existing exhibitors confirm their support,” said Liz Agostini, event director at Mash Media. “Sales are going well, 20% ahead of this time last year, which reflects the show’s reputation as the premier place to discover the industry’s most innovative trends, products and services.
“With a selection of spaces still available, including some prime positions, we encourage any event professionals to reserve their stand without delay and ensure they do not miss out on what is set to be a spectacular show” concluded Agostini.
Earlier this year, Mash Media announced the 2015 Event Production Show would co-locate with International Confex at Olympia, London from 18th-19th February 2015. Offering event organisers, promoters, brand managers and marketing agencies access to more exhibitors, seminars, networking and buying opportunities, the 2015 Show is set to facilitate greater crossover and connections than ever before. Also returning will be the hugely popular Access Sessions, as well as the annual competition for aspiring event professionals, the Eventice.
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- Eventex Awards 2017: Last Call for Entries - October 21, 2016
- Association Awards UK finalists revealed ahead of Associations Congress UK - October 21, 2016
- ESSA Partners AEO to Promote Use an ESSA Member Campaign - October 21, 2016
- Event management platform Peatix and event app solution EventHub form partnership - October 21, 2016
- Event tech leader Hubb raises $3 million series A round from Oregon Angel Fund and Elevate Capital - October 20, 2016