MCS, market leaders in the provision of hire software solutions, is pleased to announce the integration of its leading rental software solution, MCS-rm, with Adobe Echosign’s powerful web-based eSignature solution.
The integration of the Adobe Echosign solution into MCS-rm enables electronic signature capture for hire documents that are legally binding such as quotes, contracts and purchase orders. Authorising rental documents electronically creates no printed paperwork and ensures contracts are signed and processed quicker.
Guy van der Knaap, MCS Managing Director reports, “We have chosen to partner with Adobe Echosign because they are leading the way in offering a comprehensive and easy to use online signature solution that our customers are now starting to request. Adding the electronic signature capture facility to our portfolio ensures that our customers can get their hire documents electronically authorised without the need for time-consuming and cumbersome paperwork distribution methods. Adobe Echosign integration makes it faster and easier to close business as well as providing a highly visible and robust document audit trail.”
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- BMW appoints Zibrant to deliver international incentive travel programmes in 2017 - October 27, 2016
- NOEA name GL events as first Futures Sponsor - October 27, 2016
- GES wins prestigious UK Furniture Shows contract in multi-year deal - October 27, 2016
- Pure Events appoints Richard Waddington as Chairman - October 26, 2016
- IDentilam announce new hires ahead of product launches - October 26, 2016