MCS, market leaders in the provision of hire software solutions, is pleased to announce the integration of its leading rental software solution, MCS-rm, with Adobe Echosign’s powerful web-based eSignature solution.
The integration of the Adobe Echosign solution into MCS-rm enables electronic signature capture for hire documents that are legally binding such as quotes, contracts and purchase orders. Authorising rental documents electronically creates no printed paperwork and ensures contracts are signed and processed quicker.
Guy van der Knaap, MCS Managing Director reports, “We have chosen to partner with Adobe Echosign because they are leading the way in offering a comprehensive and easy to use online signature solution that our customers are now starting to request. Adding the electronic signature capture facility to our portfolio ensures that our customers can get their hire documents electronically authorised without the need for time-consuming and cumbersome paperwork distribution methods. Adobe Echosign integration makes it faster and easier to close business as well as providing a highly visible and robust document audit trail.”
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- The Next 3 Big Tech Acts To Watch Out For At Events - July 22, 2016
- BCD M&E acquires UK events agency Zibrant to strengthen European market - July 22, 2016
- Manchester Central continues Blitz|GES partnership - July 22, 2016
- Fundrayzor welcomes Gary Ashburn to the team - July 22, 2016
- Grooveyard’s Award Hat Trick - July 21, 2016