Kent Event Centre hosted 4,000 people on Saturday 6th February for the first ever music festival to take place at the venue, the Winter Social Festival.
The event, organised by Social Events, saw Kent Event Centre’s Maidstone Exhibition Hall transformed into a boutique music festival showcasing the world’s greatest dance music acts bringing a taste of Ibiza to Kent. DJ’s included Adam Beyer, Eats Everything, Guy Gerber, Nic Fanciulli, Steve Lawler, plus many more.
Kent Event Centre’s Event Centre Manager, Alison Wallington, says: “We were really excited to win the contract to host this music festival.
“It was good to see our new facilities transformed for a completely different use and to be able to showcase some local music talent at the same time. The flexibility of the exhibition space enables us to adapt the venue to our customers specific needs.”
Luke Bendall, MD of the Winter Social Festival, adds: “From arriving on site until the moment we left, my colleagues and I received a first class service and support from all the team at Kent Event Centre. The buildings and surrounding areas made our set up and take down a breeze and more importantly reduced costs in all areas including staffing. We would not look anywhere else for future events, as from experience, nothing compares.”
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- SECC lands double corporate win for 2017 - October 24, 2016
- Significant investment delivers industry leading Wi-fi at 30 Euston Square - October 24, 2016
- Up in the air part 3: Trailblazer apprenticeship in Live Events Rigging - October 24, 2016
- George P. Johnson appoints Mary Kabra as Marketing Director, UK. - October 24, 2016
- Central Hall Westminster hosts Stand Up To Cancer live fundraising event for Channel 4 - October 24, 2016