Event branding specialist Sunbaba continues to grow appointing two new members of staff. Andy Collings joins as Operations Director and Jemma Syms as an Account Executive.
The family team has welcomed them into the fold to ensure that the company’s ethos of personal service tailored to meet the needs of each client remains a top priority.
As Operations Director, Andy Collings is responsible for improving systems and streamlining company processes before taking Sunbaba into new market places. He brings with him a wealth of knowledge from previous roles in accountancy, finance and purchasing where he coordinated activities on a global scale.
“It is great to be working with such a well know and vibrant company who are highly respected within the industry. I will be working between the Cambridge and London offices primarily implementing new communication strategies and IT infrastructure before taking the company into pastures new.”
Jemma Syms has joined as an Account Executive on a year work placement from an Event Management degree at Leeds Metropolitan University where she has learnt about finances, event planning, marketing and the wider industry. She now puts that theory into practice managing client accounts and assisting with finance.
Sunbaba Managing Director Jan Booth explained:
“These two new team members are a great asset to the team. We are very specialist in what we do and Andy is the perfect person to help drive us forward and build upon existing and create new client relationships. Jemma is the first university placement student to work for the company and she brings with her an infectious enthusiasm, fresh approach and new ideas.
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- AEV appoints membership executive - August 24, 2016
- The Gherkin unveils refurbished Private Dining Rooms at exclusive showcase - August 24, 2016
- Artificial Intelligence event app specialist Grip launches industry-first API integration solution - August 24, 2016
- Event tech startup Hubb partners with Microsoft to build cross-platform event app - August 24, 2016
- UK startup Crowd Connected secures over US $1 million seed capital - August 24, 2016