Event branding specialist Sunbaba is proud to have been part of the world’s best New Year celebrations when they provided site and stage branding at Edinburgh’s Hogmanay for client Unique Events Limited.
80,000 revellers in Edinburgh city centre ensured that the new decade was welcomed in style over a massive five days of celebration across five live music stages.
Sunbaba provided its magnificent branding for the Concert In The Garden area of the celebrations. PA scrims in the company’s digisound material flanked the stage as headline acts Madness and the Noisettes preformed in front of a capacity audience.
Sunbaba Director Jonathan Booth explained: “Using this speciality air permeable material ensured that all performers were heard at their very best with minimal sound distortion whilst sponsors logos maintained a highly visible presence.”
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- Record breaking year for The O2 - February 8, 2016
- An introduction to Celebration Chronicles: A look at the meaning behind the worlds biggest events and festivals - February 8, 2016
- February Tech Friendly Venue Spotlight – IWM North, Unique and Exclusively Yours - February 8, 2016
- Virtual and Augmented Reality Evening Added to UK Events Week Calendar - February 8, 2016
- Stuntmen hurt in SSE Hydro crash - February 5, 2016