Event production agency Corporate Events celebrate their 20th year in business in 2016 and announce their plans to celebrate with a 12-month campaign and the challenge of raising £20,000 for their chosen charities, Cancer Research UK and Brighter Futures by the end of the year.
The company was founded by Managing Director, Andy Ashley, in 1996 as an AV hire company. Over 20 years the company has progressively grown and now occupies a 24,500 sq ft Headquarters in the South West. The comprehensive in-house creative studio and technical resources give the agency the edge needed in order to win contracts with some of the world’s largest brands.
The last 10 years has seen considerable investment into people, equipment and logistics. The latest recruitment drive has introduced five new roles and is fuelling 2016’s projected double-digit growth; the biggest in the company’s history.
“The key to our success has always been about building a strong ‘Customer-Centric’ business and developing teams who are passionate about event production. We are delighted to be celebrating 20 years in 2016 and will continue to provide exceptional service and new innovation going forward” – Andy Ashley
As well as marking their 20-year anniversary with an ambitious £20,000 fundraising challenge, the agency will hold a Platinum Birthday Party in the summer. Overall 2016 looks to be the most exciting year for the creative agency since its launch, with monthly campaign activations, the launch of a new and improved website, fundraising activities and further recruitment to cope with the demanding events calendar over the coming 12 months.
You can keep up to date with the latest from Corporate Events by following @Corp_Events_UK and #20yearsofpurple.
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- Eventex Awards 2017: Last Call for Entries - October 21, 2016
- Association Awards UK finalists revealed ahead of Associations Congress UK - October 21, 2016
- ESSA Partners AEO to Promote Use an ESSA Member Campaign - October 21, 2016
- Event management platform Peatix and event app solution EventHub form partnership - October 21, 2016
- Event tech leader Hubb raises $3 million series A round from Oregon Angel Fund and Elevate Capital - October 20, 2016