Perfect Event Proposals is the first proposal design software specifically for the Event Planning industry. This innovative web-based platform enables Event Planners to save time by quickly and easily creating professionally designed proposals without the need for a graphic designer. Event Planners can quickly customize any of the free templates to match their brand or client aesthetic – allowing them to create powerful first impressions, which has helped the early pioneers of this software stand out from their competition, impress their potential clients & win more business.
Dave Ferguson, the founder and CEO of Perfect Event Proposals, is a British entrepreneur living in San Francisco. In early 2014, Dave turned his attention to the Event Planning industry to create a software solution to address the most urgent problems that plague most Event Planners – getting new clients.
Dave says, “I systematically interviewed over 200 Event Planners so that I could help them overcome their biggest pains and frustrations. After 50 interviews it was clear that proposal writing was the number one problem they all had in common. So I developed a robust software platform to address the unique needs of the Event Planning Industry called “Perfect Event Proposals.” My software allows Event Planners with no technical expertise or graphic design background to easily create multi-media-rich, web-based proposals that get the attention of their prospective clients so they can stand out from the competition. After developing my first prototype, I validated the concept of my solution by pre-selling the software to 8 Event Planning companies – raising $10,000. That’s when I knew I had something of value to add to the Event Industry & I could start developing my software”.
Perfect Event Proposals is revolutionizing the industry by moving away from tedious word processing software that produces flat PDF files with little client engagement. The new standard for proposal writing that is quickly being adopted by the most successful event planning companies is online proposals that are beautifully formatted in minutes by dragging-and-dropping different design elements, including embeded video and can be delivered to the prospective client’s computer or mobile device with a unique URL.
Ferguson describes the old paradigm, “Before Perfect Event Proposals, it used to be that Event Planners spent hours formatting PDF files and struggled with file sizes that were too large to email to their clients. Once a proposal was sent, they’d anxiously wait in the dark wondering if the proposal had been received, if the client viewed it, and if they were still in the running for the contract.”
Web-based proposals allow Event Planners to view real-time analytics for the first time ever. Event Planners now have the ability to know when their client opens their proposal, how many times they have viewed, it and when it was last opened. This key data into client engagment with their proposal provides Event Planners insight into how the proposal was received and their likelihood of winning the job.
Ferguson adds,”My clients that are currently using Perfect Event Proposals have noticed a discernable increase in the amount of time that a prospective client spends reading the proposal when they include embedded video. From a personal introduction video from the Event Planner themselves to a video walkthrough of the proposed venue, this new technology is creating deeper connection with the client and a more acute sensory experience to give them an edge on the competition. There is a direct correlation between the amount of time a prospective client spends viewing the proposal and the likelihood of the Event Planner winning the contract.”
Another innovative feature of web-based proposals that is transforming the Event Industry is the protection of intellectual property. Event Planners put so much time, effort, and creativity into conceiving a concept for an event, but often times they are not awarded a contract, but their ideas are used by the client anyway. Ferguson developed a solution to this heartbreak, “Event Planners can disable the link they sent to a prospective client with one click, removing their proposal and protecting their ideas.”
Web-based software is revolutionizing the Event Planning Industry. Perfect Event Propsals, the first proposal-based software for Event Planners was released in October 2015 and is taking the industry by storm. The software is being offered at a discounted introductory price until the end of March 2016.
To start a free trial, visit www.perfecteventproposals.com.
Key features included in Perfect Event Proposals are:
- The drag-and-drop proposal builder that makes creating stunning proposals fast and fun. This saves Planners time and eliminates a ton of formatting frustrations assciated with using word processing platforms for proposal design.
- Professionally designed, fully customizable templates allow Planners to save even more time and create a WOW moment for their client, which greatly increases the chances of winning the job.
- Embed video directly into the web-based proposal so Planners can easily include video testimonials, venue videos, 3D renderings and blow their competition out of the water.
- The fully searchable Media Manager (and soon to be added ‘My Sections’ feature) help Planners organize their proposal assets and save hours.
- Real-time analytics of client engagement with proposals helps Planners to understand their client activity and improve their future proposals.
- The dashboard provides increased intelligence on proposal performance and gives a snap-shot of the current situation.
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- September Tech Friendly Venue Spotlight – QEII Centre - September 26, 2016
- AIF to Partner with Event Wine Solutions at Congress - September 26, 2016
- Star Wars™ Identities: The Exhibition lands at The O2 - September 26, 2016
- Akkroo announces successful 2nd round of investment to take event data solution to the next level - September 26, 2016
- Akkroo continues global growth with major deal - September 23, 2016