This article was first published in the Event Tech Buyers Guide 2016, for more articles like this download the guide here
Attendees are no longer content only to attend an event. If attendees aren’t engaged, they won’t learn, won’t remember and likely won’t return for the next event. The success of your event is dependent on audience engagement.
So how can you engage attendees at your events? It’s easier than you might think.
For over 20 years, we’ve been helping companies create engaging meetings and events by doing one thing: transforming attendees into participants. Using a mobile app like Meetoo, presenters can create a back and forth dynamic with the audience, engaging participants through real-time polling and messaging.
Measure Learning and Understanding with Real-Time Polling
How do you know if a presentation is repeating what the audience already knows? You don’t–unless you use real-time polling. With real-time polling, you can assess your audience’s understanding, instantly. Ask questions directly from PowerPoint to see what your audience knows and what they want to know. At the end of the presentation, you can even test comprehension, which makes it easy to measure the impact of the talk.
See Every Question with Live Messaging
During every session, there are great questions that never get asked because many people fear public speaking. With Meetoo, participants can ask questions and share feedback right from their phone. Other attendees can see the questions or comments and ‘like’ those that resonate, making it easy for the presenter to see what the audience cares about.
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- PRG XL Video Team Up with Production Manager Joel Stanley for Kygo’s Cloud Nine Tour - May 25, 2016
- Crowd Connected pioneers staff tracking innovation - May 25, 2016
- New events team takes the helm at Kensington Palace - May 25, 2016
- Birmingham welcomes more than 1 million international visitors in 2015 - May 25, 2016
- StubHub to expand its global reach into 47 markets with the acquisition of Ticketbis - May 24, 2016