Every event-organiser knows the situation: the concept for the event is ready. The only thing missing now is MONEY. The solution for this is obvious: sponsors need to be found, contacted and convinced. The whole paperwork needs to be done. And if finally a sponsor is convinced, an invoice needs to be written and send to the sponsor hoping that the money arrives asap.That’s is difficult work both for occasional event-organisers and well-seasoned event-agencies.
Since 2014, SponsorMyEvent.com matches sponsors with even-organisers. Also thanks to the partnership with Eventbrite.com it became easy to publish events on SponsorMyEvent.com.
After they managed to quickly become the leading platform for sponsorships with events in well over 1.100 cities mostly in the US and the UK, they are now heading for the next iteration of their platform. “We have spoken with many event-organisers who signed up on our marketplace to find sponsors.”, explains Peter Poehle, CEO of SponsorMyEvent, “We learned that discovering new sponsors is great, but to add tools to manage relationships with sponsors that organisers invite themselves would simply be AWESOME”.
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- Merchant Taylors to exhibit at The London Summer Event Show - January 20, 2017
- Every day is an event at the O2 and All Bar One is at the height of the excitement! - January 20, 2017
- Grass Roots Meetings & Events US tops off most successful year - January 20, 2017
- GES eyes further growth in Middle East, appoints Patrick Lukan as COO - January 20, 2017
- Ideal Home Editor joins Ideal Home Show - January 19, 2017