Social software company GleanIn’s registration solution uses LinkedIn profiles, allowing visitors, exhibitors and speakers to instantly see Multimodal attendees to whom they are connected or follow on Twitter.
“This will not only speed up registration, but also deliver lots of lead opportunities by matching exhibitors’ brands to interested visitors based on their answers to registration questions,” said Robert Jervis, Multimodal Director.
The GleanIn system shows exhibitors’ brands to visitors that already follow them on Twitter or are connected via LinkedIn and gives companies the opportunity to see and message them.
“Visitors will be able to request a meeting with exhibitors, and exhibitors will be able to see and message visitors they are connected to on LinkedIn,” said Jervis.
Multimodal 2015 is already 72% sold out, with many exhibitors returning, as well as a number of new companies exhibiting for the first time.
Multimodal will once more be teaming up with the Chartered Institute of Logistics (CILT) and the Freight Transport Association (FTA) to deliver a series of panel debates, workshops and seminars.
The show will also feature an Air Freight Pavilion hosting a series of air cargo-specific debates in conjunction with on-line news portal The Loadstar.
“We are already looking forward to a lively three days of networking and business opportunities for visitors and exhibitors, as well as some informative debate and useful training sessions,” said Jervis.
“Multimodal is the premier event in the UK and Ireland’s freight industry calendar and we are confident of delivering a great show in 2015 building on the successes of this year.”
Multimodal 2015 takes place between the 28th and 30th of April at the Birmingham NEC. Registration will go live in the next few weeks.
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- Universal Music Group, Capitol Records, VRLive and Avenged Sevenfold partner for groundbreaking global virtual reality event - October 26, 2016
- ILEA UK members shipwrecked on a cannibal island next week - October 25, 2016
- SECC lands double corporate win for 2017 - October 24, 2016
- Significant investment delivers industry leading Wi-fi at 30 Euston Square - October 24, 2016
- Up in the air part 3: Trailblazer apprenticeship in Live Events Rigging - October 24, 2016