Event Tech Lab – the event technology incubator for start-ups, globally – welcomes a new member to the team. Jennifer Harvey, formally marketing manager for DoubleDutch EMEA will be taking on the role to develop new partnerships with start-ups and event industry partners. The role includes engaging with new and established event technology companies; and organisations with an avid interest and involvement with event technology.
Harvey is an experienced event marketer. She has over 10 years of experience across the US and European events sectors, including marketing management with the Kraft Sports Group, UBM Live and DoubleDutch. Jennifer has also been successful in freelance marketing communications, project managing Grolsch’s 400th Anniversary 3-day creative hub event in Amsterdam and the Ferrari Newport Councours D’Elegance.
Her specialisms in sponsorship strategy, marketing communications and event technology will be an asset to Event Tech Lab’s start-up community; which now has 23 partners worldwide. Jennifer is actively involved with local associations and currently manages international marketing communications for MPI Netherlands and content marketing for EWL London.
James Morgan, Founder of Event Tech Lab stated “Jennifer is an experienced marketer and brings with her a network that will be beneficial to our community. Her enthusiasm and innovative approach to achieving the objectives of the community will create a value chain that establishes the lab is the go to resource for event technology start-ups and technology buyers in the future”.
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- SECC lands double corporate win for 2017 - October 24, 2016
- Significant investment delivers industry leading Wi-fi at 30 Euston Square - October 24, 2016
- Up in the air part 3: Trailblazer apprenticeship in Live Events Rigging - October 24, 2016
- George P. Johnson appoints Mary Kabra as Marketing Director, UK. - October 24, 2016
- Central Hall Westminster hosts Stand Up To Cancer live fundraising event for Channel 4 - October 24, 2016