Following the success of its 2014 ‘Meet the Future – Event Technologies Explored’ campaign, Central Hall Westminster today reveals a new campaign focused on the challenges of effectively improving event experience through technology. The campaign launch follows research showing that 82% of delegates do not fully engage with event content.*
The new campaign, ‘Meet the Future – Event Technologies Challenged’, will be driven by a series of hybrid and live events and social media engagement to ascertain concerns of event organisers and offer ideas and solutions through shared best practice and content. The first event of the campaign will be an interactive hybrid event on February 5th 2015, involving a panel of experts, planners and an online audience with an open discussion about delegate engagement at events. The specific content for this event will be crowd-sourced, based on the key issues brought to light by event professionals in initial surveys.
Maria Schuett, Marketing Manager at Central Hall Westminster, says: “Meet the Future is about addressing the key challenges, concerns and opportunities for event organisers. Following the success of the 2014 campaign and the overwhelming feedback from delegates at our June interactive conference, our next campaign, Event Technologies Challenged, seeks to delve deeper into how technologies can truly enhance an event experience and become an enabler. In order to do this we need to address challenges and barriers faced by organisers to discover solutions and create new opportunities for richer experiences.”
Registration for the upcoming webinar is now open at www.c-h-w.com/webinar.
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- Bassline Productions is on a new mission to help save lives of those who need urgent medical attention - August 23, 2016
- A third of Olympic sponsors fail to gain recognition - August 23, 2016
- Field Day engages SW4 festival-goers with Reese’s #sorrynotsorry activation - August 23, 2016
- BBC Good Food Festival returns to Hampton Court Palace - August 23, 2016
- Losberger and Arena Group erect 40,000 m² of event structures at Rio 2016 - August 22, 2016