The team at MGN Events were tasked with pulling together a surprise 21st birthday party for Samantha Ebdon from Bedfordshire who featured on the show with her family. They had less than a month to plan the event, find a venue, lay on entertainment, sort out decor and lighting and put together production.
Mike Walker, Managing Director of MGN events said:
“This was a really exciting project to be part of and we have been sworn to secrecy until now which has been very difficult for us! We were working with the production team at Sky 1 alongside Ashley Banjo from dance group Diversity who won Britain’s Got Talent a few years ago. The final party went really well despite the time constraints and Diversity performed that night with a few extra members of Samantha’s family thrown in as extras!
“The whole team here at MGN Events were working long hours over a very intensive period to ensure that the party went smoothly and that it all came together on the night. Despite some tricky situations along the way made it and I am very proud of the final result. I wouldn’t recommend planning a party on this scale at such short notice but it was a great experience to be part of.”
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- Happy 40th Star Events - August 26, 2016
- Wernick Events breaks UK seating record as they join Rod Stewart tour - August 26, 2016
- Scania appoints Jack Morton Worldwide to launch first new generation trucks in 20 years - August 26, 2016
- August’s Summer in the City YouTube festival ‘best ever’, attracting a record 10,000 visitors - August 26, 2016
- evvnt launch service in the United Arab Emirates - August 25, 2016