Beautiful Minds Promotions (BM Promotions) has continued their impressive string of new business wins, as they are announced as Logistik Group’s newest staffing supplier.
As one of the UK’s leading experiential agencies, Logistik Group provide creative event solutions for many high-profile clients, including Lloyds Banking Group, BT, NatWest, ASDA, Marks and Spencer and the Post Office, delivering brand experiences in an innovative way.
Working closely with Logistik’s London and Leeds offices, Beautiful Minds will be providing an array of skilled, experienced and dedicated staff nationwide for Logistik clients’ events. With a substantial number of staff on the books, Beautiful Minds are able to provide expert staff for all roles, including conference delegate management, award ceremony hostesses, promotional staff and brand ambassadors.
Jordan Simpson, Co-founder and Account Director of Beautiful Minds Promotions, said: “We’re delighted to be working with Logistik Group. At Beautiful Minds we hand pick staff for each assignment and with a vast range of staff on our books we are able to deliver the perfect staff for any event, whether a conference, exhibitions, awards ceremony or experiential campaign.
Beautiful Minds has provided exceptional staffing solutions for a number of renowned brands and organisers, including Vision Express, Panasonic, Virgin Media, i2i Events Group and Immediate Media.
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- An Imaginative ‘Alpine Lodge’ Installation by Danco Plc - May 26, 2016
- Event industry must stay in the EU - May 26, 2016
- FreemanXP to deliver specially curated conference programme at drupa 2016 - May 26, 2016
- ICYMI: How To Position Your Start-Up To Attract Funding – Event Tech Live 2015 - May 26, 2016
- A special event with a Royal #EventTech Touch - May 26, 2016