Earls Court and Olympia London has announced the appointment of Nick Graham as Head of Sales. Nick will lead an experienced team managing sales for exhibitions, conferences, live events and entertainment at Earls Court and Olympia venues. He is a longstanding staff member at Earls Court and Olympia, with eleven years experience at the company.
He takes up his role after four years as Senior Sales Manager and was previously Exhibition Sales Manager at EC&O venues, as it was then known, from 2003 to 2010. Having studied events management in Swansea he went on to work at Wembley and at the QEII conference centre and brings a diverse experience to Earls Court and Olympia London.
Commenting on his appointment, he said: “I am very excited to be heading the sales team as we focus on future growth of the business. Continued investment will enhance our venue, attracting new clients and ensuring retention of existing ones. I’m confident I have the best team behind me, each an expert in their field, committed and passionate about giving clients the best service and experience.”
Anna Golden, Sales & Commercial Director at Earls Court & Olympia Ltd said: “I am delighted that Nick has accepted the role of Head of Sales. He has demonstrated his passion and enthusiasm for the industry and especially for Earls Court & Olympia over the years. I very much look forward to working with him as the business focuses on the long term future and success of Olympia London. He is an integral member of the team, not only demonstrating his passion and drive for the business but providing us all with his wicked sense of humour on a regular basis!”
Latest posts by JamesDickson (see all)
- The story of the $10 million Event Tech Chip - November 25, 2015
- Bizzabo Wins Best Event Management Software & The People’s Choice – Favorite Company Award - November 17, 2015
- EIN Talks to Sarah Cox from Mayridge at ESSA G50: Video Report - November 24, 2014
- EIN Talks to N200 at ESSA G50 Conference: Video Report - November 24, 2014
- Nick De Bois MP Addresses ESSA G50 Conference: Full Session Video - November 21, 2014