The dreaded first swimsuit reveal of the summer is an anxious moment for women and research has shown it is approached reluctantly and alone. NIVEA believes it’s time for women to own this moment together. With some NIVEA care and support from their friends, women will feel good enough in their skin to not only embrace the moment but also celebrate it. This summer, NIVEA challenges all women to join together and take part in a series of amazing bikini bare-alls throughout the summer with their new “dare-to-dip” campaign.
The campaign created and stewarded by Beiersdorf’s global lead agency Draftfcb focuses on building awareness of the dare-to-dip movement in the UK, The Netherlands and the Nordics, supported by a unique multi-agency partnership.
Women will be challenged to rally their friends and take their confidence to the next level by sharing their first swimsuit reveal of the season with NIVEA in a spectacular open air dip in London, managed by Jack Morton Worldwide, the global brand experience agency.
So as many women as possible join the movement, Draftfcb London will amplify resulting content from the ‘first dip’ with creative across TV, print, online and radio in a partnership with Bauer, brokered by MEC. This will be supported by social media and community management by Agency Republic as well as a consumer PR drive by Zeno.
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- Duuzra, touch screen information packs that provide event organisers with helpful user insight - April 29, 2016
- Eve expands its southern operation - April 29, 2016
- Hire Industry recognises high achievers at Hire Awards of Excellence 2016 - April 29, 2016
- Jungheinrich Event Hire ‘takes-off’ with two airshow deals - April 28, 2016
- Event Photography Awards winners announced - April 28, 2016