Pitman’s People are working in association with the BBC Club to manage the theming and staging at the party to be held at the private members club on 27 March 2013.
The event will celebrate a moment in time when the BBC Club was founded in 1924. Since then, the BBC Club has been the heart of social unity. This will be the last event held at BBC Television Centre in west London before the building closes for redevelopment. The BBC Club is an independent, not for profit members’ club exclusively for employees of the BBC and its partners. All Club members have been invited to say a fond farewell to the venue.
Oliver Pitman, managing director, Pitman’s People, said, “We are delighted to be working with the BBC Club on such a prestigious occasion. This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase our event management skills and event staff.”
Pitman’s People have been providing staffing solutions to the events since 2001. The event staffing division specialises in supplying professional event staff at conferences, exhibitions and festivals including security and stewarding, event hosts, promotional PR and brand ambassadors, retail, conferences, first aiders, plus bar and hospitality. The marquee and event structure crew division assist in the assembly of the largest temporary structures known at events throughout the UK and Europe.
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- Experiential partnership service aims to fast track small agency growth - February 9, 2016
- Celebrating 20 Years of Purple: Event Production Agency, Corporate Events Launch 12 Month Campaign to Celebrate 20th Anniversary in 2016 - February 9, 2016
- Alastair Reece of DBpixelhouse on what winning the Rising Star Award at the Event Technology Awards means to him - February 9, 2016
- ESSA CDM Roadshow Video Interviews - February 9, 2016
- Evolution Dome, Halo Lighting and Seasoned Events Help To Transform Truman Brewery into Classroom - February 9, 2016