Venues Event Management are pleased to announce they have been selected to manage Road Transport Media Ltd.’s inaugural ‘Commercial Motor Live’ event on the 3rd and 4th of October 2012 at Millbrook Proving Ground, near Bedford.
The event is aimed at keeping road transport industry professionals informed of the critical issues facing the sector and offering the opportunity to experience the latest products. Attending will be Fleet Managers and owners as well as Operations Managers, with a minimum of 500 delegates expected per day.
Many high profile sponsors will be exhibiting including: Mercedes, Volvo, Isuzu and Scania.
The event was awarded to Venues Event Management after they successfully completed a tender process competing against one other agency. The scope of the contract includes: venue finding, registration website, onsite event management and logistics, and event identity and branding.
Andy Salter, Managing Director of Road Transport Media, commented:
“Venues Event Management’s proposal stood out because it communicated such a creative solution. They had some great ideas for branding the event and the artists impressions brought everything to life, so we could actually see what everything was going to look like.”
“The plan is to make this an annual event” Andy continued “And I have every confidence that Venues Event Management will deliver something special that delegates will want to return to year on year.”
Latest posts by Adam Parry (see all)
- Event tech leader Hubb raises $3 million series A round from Oregon Angel Fund and Elevate Capital - October 20, 2016
- Make sure it’s a Freeform® - October 19, 2016
- Bizzabo will launch session registration feature at IMEXAmerica - October 19, 2016
- Evolution Dome – back at the Showman’s Show 2016 - October 18, 2016
- Smart AV secures five-show partnership with F&E - October 18, 2016